Comments on Profile Post by tkradtke

1. bestcee
    bestcee
    I don't think I could come up with 40 bags? Unless I get my butt in gear and scan all the old scrapbook pages!
    Mar 3, 2017
    tkradtke likes this.
  2. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @bestcee Any size bag counts. So that's doable for me. Yesterday my "bag" was half a grocery sack of squeakerless toys from the dog's bin (any toy without a squeaker is dead to her) :-)
    Mar 3, 2017
    bestcee likes this.
  3. AnneofAlamo
    AnneofAlamo
    we didn't have 40 bags, but about 20, and 4 truck loads to thrift store and dump! I haven't seen this documentary, but read the Magic ARt of Tidying up. the Kon-Marie way! I started with my clothes and my husband was wowed and he joined in, and so did my kids! I went thru almost everything. Now is time for old photos. I plan this month to take photos of them all and gulp. throw them away!
    Mar 3, 2017
    bestcee and tkradtke like this.
  4. bestcee
    bestcee
    Is it Netflix? I'm intrigued and thinking of watching it. I liked the magic of tidying up.
    Mar 4, 2017
    tkradtke likes this.
  5. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    @bestcee it is! I don't think watching it was life changing for me but it gave me a lot to think about... it's more about what comes into your home vs purging.
    Mar 4, 2017
    bestcee and Tree City like this.
  6. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    It's just on my mind as my parents deal with cleaning out my grandmother's house. The burden of "stuff".
    Mar 4, 2017
    bestcee likes this.
  7. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    The 40 bag in 40 days is a different thing. I'll send you that link if you want.
    Mar 4, 2017
    bestcee likes this.