MOC6 Wrap Up Chat!!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Feb 10, 2018.

1. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

Can't wait to see who the winners are this year! :clap

cfile and londoncuppa like this.
  2. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

I just added this to my calendar!

3. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

For those new to the MOC wrap-up chats, one of the best parts is we get to hear our dear leaders, Laura and Julie, (@lmccandless @mrs2a50) talking to us, which is soooo awesome! If you’re not sure if you can make it or are on the fence because of being in a different time zone, sleep deprivation is worth it...lol. :giggle Can't wait to see everyone there!​

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Yep, got the confirmation for the course last night so will miss all the fun at the chat

5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

yup I agree re sleep deprivation... normally 9 is past my bedtime but i am always there for the MOC wrap up chats. They are always fun. I will take a nap during the day! :)

londoncuppa likes this.
  6. melaniedesigns

melaniedesigns CT - Krista Sahlin

Hope to be there but probley it is in the middle of my night lol

7. Danyale

Danyale Always one step behind Waldo

This living on the other side of the earth is driving me crazy to participate! That is 3am for me, so I can not confirm nor deny my presence at this point. Bwahahaha!

cfile likes this.
  8. Genniejoy

Genniejoy Well-Known Member

Where is 'the other side of the earth exactly? I kind of thought that was Australia/New Zealand and it will be our tomorrow afternoon, since it's already Monday night here. Where does everyone live who have all these different time zones? AND where are our awesome leaders whose timezone will be 9pm? I don't even know that, except that it's in the US somewhere!

9. Danyale

I now live on the island of Sicily, off Italy. I was CST in FL and am now about 7 hrs ahead, LOL!

Genniejoy likes this.
  10. Genniejoy

THANKS so much for putting the time zone link in. I googled and was set for 2pm, but I just saw this and clicked on it and this says 1pm as we are now on Daylight savings time. SO glad I just checked this or I'd have missed it! THANK YOU! Can't wait for it to be Monday 9pm where you are, since it's already 11:40pm Monday night here! :D

11. Genniejoy

How cool! It probably feels like it but you're not the other side of the earth from NY just a bunch of hours ahead of them...it's funny isn't it to be ahead! We are 16 hours ahead, it's so weird to be Monday here when they are still on Sunday there! How awesome to live where you do now though! Is that due to work? Italy, wow! My son went there for his overseas school trip last year, his photos are incredible!

Danyale likes this.
  12. Danyale

It def feels like it since when I am sleeping, all my peeps/family are awake & vice versa. It is work related but for my husband work - so we will be here about another 4 yrs, give or take. Fortunately I take my "work" with me ;)

13. Genniejoy

I hope you get the time to tour all of Europe during your 4 years, so cool to live there! :)

Danyale likes this.
  14. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

@lmccandless Ok, excited and definitely want to be there---but what is the "Adobe Connect Room" and how do you get there? Is that our regular chat room? You gals are speed lightening this year!!!!!

15. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

The Adobe Connect room allows us to actually talk live to you, so you'll want a device with speakers. The link is my original post and I've highlighted it below. Julie and I are excited for the big reveal tonight!!

Here it is again for your convenience:
    CHAT LINK: https://lilypad.adobeconnect.com/tlpchattypad/

upload_2018-2-19_8-36-41.png

16. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Ok, so I don't have speakers so I will have to read lips. :rofl Or would the sound on my computer work? Can you tell I am not a techie??????

bestcee likes this.
  17. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I slept in a bit this morning and haven't had a chance for a nap. I hope I can stay awake long enough!

18. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I'm so excited for this tonight!!! Waaaaaahooooo!

19. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

If you are able to hear sound on your computer when watching videos on YouTube or things like that, you will be able to hear the chat audio. :agree

20. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

So excited! I've had the stomach flu all weekend, but I'm going to force myself to stay up for this!