Customer Service

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by lmccandless, Jan 26, 2015.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I am looking into this for you right now and I will send you a conversation.

2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Hello,
    I subscribed to Storyteller last night, but the November kit is not zeroing out for me. Could someone help? Thank you.

3. lmccandless

I've made an adjustment to your account and you're all set. Thanks for your subscription, Carilyne!

carilyne likes this.
  4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I think my MPM subscription expired with the November kit. If so, I enjoyed them but I don't want to renew. Can someone let me know if there's anything else I need to do?? tia!

5. lmccandless

You're all set, Maureen.

6. scrapolina

scrapolina Next stop: Crete

Hi I just did a lump sum payment for storyteller but cannot get my monthly kit to zero out in the store. I also dont have any links for all the welcome gifts. Thanks in advance for your help in this! I am also a little confused because I am thinking my first kit would be the november but the Decemeber is already showing in the store. Where do I start? LOL!!!!
    Since November is not longer on sale and December is on sale this must be the first of my monthly subscription kits. I will go ahead and buy the November and start the subscription with the current December kit

I have kept trying and guess what!!?? The December kit finally zeroed out and I am set!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  7. lmccandless

Please note our holiday schedule for Customer Service

Customer Service will be CLOSED on 12/24-12/25 and 12/31-1/1 so that our team can enjoy the holidays with their families. Thank you for your patience.

bestcee, Cath_ and mrs2a50 like this.
  8. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

merry christmas, thanks for all you do to keep TLP the best digi home. Enjoy your time off with family.

mrs2a50 likes this.
  9. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I just bought sibling love by Sabrina's creations. I bought the whole kit.. but there are only downloads for the elements not the papers?

10. lmccandless

I've updated that product for you. Sorry about the error. You can use the download link from your original order to access both files now. Enjoy!

bellbird and dotcomkari like this.
  11. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

You're the best Laura thank you

bellbird and lmccandless like this.
  12. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I know y'all are closed for the holiday, so please note that this isn't urgent, but I wanted to ask if this is where I should go to ask if an order could be reset? I seem to have not dowloaded a zip file (or maybe 2?) for an order from Sept. Is that too long ago?

13. lmccandless

We're happy to reset that for you if you just let us know the order numbers. :)

Tree City likes this.
  14. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

Hello, was just trying to get a lump sum 6 month M3 subscription. Paypal keeps balking and "unable to complete request." Perhaps because I canceled the monthly subscription a bit ago? Thanks!

15. lmccandless

Paypal requires that you have a credit card tied to your account as a back-up funding source for any subscription. You may want to double-check your account, including details like your credit card expiration date. Even though they don't charge your card for the subscription, they still require it. Once you've made the updates, you'll be able to subscribe.

16. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

Lol - I tried it a second time just cause (after posting it still didn't work) . . . and evidently paypal was just sleepy. It worked. Thank you!!

bellbird and bestcee like this.
  17. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

@lmccandless Hi Laura! Can I get access to the MPM forum? :D (store & forum username are the same)

18. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

You are all set, Enjoy!

EHStudios and lmccandless like this.
  19. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

anyway, to buy a gift certificate, for a set amount, to use when something we buy, comes up a quarter or seventy-five cents?

20. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Are you asking about using a gift certificate for less than the amount of the certificate?
    Laura or Nancy will know for sure, but I'm pretty positive that the gift certificate can just be used until it's empty. Even if that's a few different orders.