PRD May Blog Challenge | Freebie & Chance to Win $10

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by jenn mccabe, May 15, 2018.

1. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Here is my page. I used the tag for the buttons, and I got the idea for the title from March Muse hosted by @AnneofAlamo
    [​IMG]

3. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Thanks for the template. I used it as a way to scrap a saying I heard in my childhood -- meaning don't worry about what's ahead. You can't cross the bridge until you come to it. Still good advice.

[​IMG]

jenn mccabe and Rikki like this.
  4. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

5. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I used the tag template twice, they are just shrunk quite a bit, hope that's ok.

[​IMG]

Rikki and jenn mccabe like this.
  6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for the template.

[​IMG]

7. scrappin2girls

scrappin2girls Well-Known Member

8. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

What A Great Challenge!...I Love Different & Interesting Challenges That Get My Creative Mojo Thinking...I Thought Of The Many Different Possibilities But Ended Up Going With A Simple Style Layout With Many Stand Out Features & Lots Of Color...The Artistic-Style Wings In The Background Of My Layout...I Made Myself Using 2 Of PRD's Papers From Puppy Love!...I Was So Very Happy With How They Turned Out & How Painterly They Look...Hard To Believe What The Original Papers Looked Like & How They Transformed Into Wings...I Used The Tag From The Template & Tucked It In Behind The Photo To Highlight The Photo & I Used The Butterfly Also Included In The Template To Draw The Eye In To Focus On That Simple But Energetic & Full Of Effects Photo...I Further Highlighted The Photo By Placing Multiple Linear Frames Around It In An Almost Step-Like Design & Larger Frames Still Around That For More Impact...A Dash Of Yellow To Further Liven Up The Layout(Yellow Leaves & Yellow Flowers) & A Red Heart Underneath The Rectangle Frames To Coincide With The Red In The Photo,A Red Arrow To Bring Focus To The WA & A Red Swirl Heart Ribbon On The Bottom WA...Using The Power Of Three Hearts...That Is To Further Enhance The Theme Of Love...I Also Took The White Painterly Lines(I Love These By The Way!) & Placed Them Opposite As If To Cushion The Photo & Surround It With Light & Love...I Added Some Paint To Fill The Empty Space Somewhat Resembling "Pixie Dust" & Perhaps Giving A Slightly Magical/Ethereal Feel...I Took The WA Phrases From The Puppy Love Kit But Changed The Font & Colors To Match My Layout Esthetic...Added A Rather Large Heart To Encompass All The Rectangles & A Heart Scatter To Complete The Layout...Almost Forgot To Mention The Background Paper...This Background Paper Seems To Highlight The Layout Rather Well...This Is An Actual Photo Filled With Effects,Paint,Overlays Etc To Arrive At The Finished Look Of The Background Paper...

*For My Ethereal Beauty Layout-I Used*

*Puppy Love/Captured/Snapshots/Tales Of Spring-All Kits By Pink Reptile Designs

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  9. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

10. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you for the tag template!
    [​IMG]

11. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.