2020 ISO *** DO NOT USE ***

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Ok, I decided to let my kit be inspired by the yellow glow, of that train stop and the cityscape! This is what I found:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    She has two more with specific skylines, in case those look more like your city, or you can blend it very lightly into a background and use some of Paislee press tour guide items for a really simple and clean page.
    [​IMG]

2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Thanks @Dalis, seeing them all here just reminded me I already have Kristin’s Main Street kit (I just bought it elsewhere so didn’t recognise the preview) so that and maybe LBW’s City Scape collab might work well together

Dalis likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

Any kits about shopping or fashion? Want to scrap about the clothes I want to buy and have added to my wishlist

4. Dalis

Oh fun! There are a few, let me make sure they haven't retired. Were are you buying online?

5. littlekiwi

@Dalis its more like dreaming of shopping at this stage! So far at Torrid (but a) I have no $$$ and b) their international shipping is $$$$ at a minimum of $62-75USD and c) if I spend too much at once and it’s over $200 incl shipping I also pay duty).

6. Dalis

OUCH, LOVE "window" shopping at Torrid. I still love their dresses! It's one of the only stores that if you are a bit more curvy you can still find stuff from this century to wear.

OK, found you a few things! (bear with me some of them you have to look at the WA and NOT the name of the kit, ok?)

[​IMG]

Ok, this one I liked because you have the little cart, THE COMPUTER!, the little tag (that looks like a tear price tag), the bullet list, the tags and all the other elements... plus I bet you have papers to go with it (most likely from the same BYOC, LOL!!!) . You could also do the thumbs up for the outfit and the thumbs down for the price. LOL!!!

[​IMG]
    I know you said kit, but check this template out, of course there is the "Dressed Down" version if you want a more clean and simple look.
    [​IMG]

This was the first kit I thought about but couldn't remember what it was called! This is just the elements, she has a paper set and alphas to coordinate, but you could coordinate with white paper. (She has a bundle too if you want to save some money).

[​IMG]

Now, this one is a crazy idea. I thought that maybe you could use the dolls and extract the outfits from the pics in Torrid and make the dolls wear them. LOL!!!!

[​IMG]
    This is the last one, even though it's about what's inside your purse, I think the WA and the elements would go super cute in a shopping page.
    [​IMG]

littlekiwi likes this.
  7. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Ok, NSD is around the corner and I need to fill my wish list!
    I'm looking for poppies and anemones, preferably in red.
    And "terrible twos" (sometimes it's not that terrible, but when it is, it IS terrible!)

8. MrsEm

MrsEm Well-Known Member

Is this a good place to ask for a photoshop action to resize and sharpen a thumbnail for uploading to the web? I swear I used to have one but now I can't find it anywhere.

Dalis likes this.
  9. littlekiwi

Dalis and MrsEm like this.
  10. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

11. Dalis

@MrsEm
    Those two above would have been the ones that I would have recommended. LOL!!!

MrsEm likes this.
  12. littlekiwi

It was a comedy of errors and things going wrong over the last two days so want to scrap it - any suggestions

The things that went wrong (no photos though)

Fitbit broke
    Set alarm, didn’t hear it, slept in and missed an event
    put my pants on backwards and didnt realise for 6 hours
    Picked up my umbrella and jacket as I was getting ready, decided too much of a pain to have them as I was only going grocery shopping. Got to top of driveway, waited for taxi and it poured for 10 mins and I got soaking wet

13. Dalis

Oh girl, sounds terrible.... there is a couple of bad days kits. Let me see if I can find them. Might be tomorrow, since I am about to leave now.

littlekiwi likes this.
  14. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

We came across this crazy roadside museum this weekend and OF COURSE I took a zillion pictures to document the weirdness. Any good museum kits out there I can use to document it?

15. Dalis

What kind of museum and weirdness?

16. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

It was, according to the signage, the World's Only Drive-Thru Museum. There was an odd assortment of stuff from disassembled dolls in jars to really old animal bones to paintings and more. It was displayed in old train cars that had been turned into displays with glass fronts and such. It's actually hard to describe, but it was so weird and creepy that I was completely intrigued.

17. Dalis

Oh common Desi.... you must post a few of your favorite pics!

18. Dalis

I haven't forgotten about you, I just have about 30 windows open with stuff that fits your description of events, so it took me some time to filter some.

Make sure you click on all the preview to see ALL that comes in this kit.
    [​IMG]

An entire collection made for days like that! As always she sells all the packages individually.
    [​IMG]

If you want to turn it into a "half full" kind of experience. (It's a kit about having bad days and not letting them drag you down)
    [​IMG]

This M3 can work too!
    [​IMG]

Literally and figuratively!
    [​IMG]

Some journal cards:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. littlekiwi

ooh lots of good ideas, some I’ve already wishlisted, thanks @Dalis

Dalis likes this.
  20. Dalis

great minds think a like! I put some in my wish list too!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.