Sun, Moon, Stars
    • Caitlin
      Hi guys!! I *just* got into digital scrapbooking maybe... 10 days ago? AND I'm addicted.. what a great way to document baby's first year without filling out an irrelevant baby book... I tried to design my own and that's actually what brought me to The Lilypad in the first place.
      I know they say you will wince looking back at your first layouts BUT I was too excited not to share :)
      All feedback for improvements are welcome!
    • Caitlin
      Also, not great image quality... I 'saved for web' but now what? Where does it go on my computer? Google is no help here :(
    • bellbird
      you are off to an amazing start, Welcome!! Would never have guessed this is a first page! (DId you find where it saved to web? If i can't find my page, i go back into Photoshop and go into 'save for web' from the File Menu again and click 'save' down the bottom to see what window it brings up to save into, hope that makes sense! I don't save it again but it helps me to know what folder to go looking for on my computer)
      Caitlin likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    Caitlin
    Date:
    Feb 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    64.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).