Fresh air,
mega solids 4 and 5
April sky
Home grown
bbymks5, KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • Tree City
      Love the tilted paper rectangles!
    • bestcee
      I totally agree! I love fresh air and the sea. I like the way you tucked the blue paper under where you overlapped the photos.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh sooo pretty with that dark bg and the soft teal colors.
    • KarenB
      You have such a quirky take on this, it's fab. That black BG makes everything pop beautifully :)
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh this is so beautiful!!! I'm still laughing at your remark about the papers !!!! love what you have done here! the photos are beautiful, love that curly ribbon and all the colors so soft and beautiful contrast with the background!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG][/url
    • umyesh
      I love the dark background with the cool blues and greens you chose. So pretty! I love the title placement with the dotted circle, too.
    • jagruti patel
      So pretty. ...I'm loving all the dark backgrounds!
    • londoncuppa
      Lovely photos that really pop against the dark BG. I'm a sucker for the curled ribbon and that great dotted circle. Beautiful sea LO!
    • tkradtke
      Beautiful photos... makes me want to be back at the beach! Great paper choices as well.
    • bbymks5
      This is great!!! I love the papers you used!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).