tinkerbell1112

Sorted

Sorted
tinkerbell1112, Jul 8, 2016
Description:
Pumpkin Juice by Valorie Wibbens and Emily Merritt
Valoriew and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      What a cute page! You are going to love Harry Potter World.. are you going to the one in Florida? If so get the park to park pass... you are going to thoroughly enjoy! I have been there 3 times and will be going again :) Have fun! Only a few more weeks!!!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @cfile Yes, it's our first time to add Universal to our Florida trips. My kids are super excited. We have the park to park pass as well as express pass due to hotel stay. I know it's not available on all the rides at HP world, but it'll help for the ones it is :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @tinkerbell1112 check the meAl deals when you get there. We ate lunch/dinner at three broomsticks one day & leaky cauldron another day... With the meal deal you get meal beverage & dessert for great price... Dessert you can get later on at the ice cream store Madame flor? And you can get the butterbeer ice cream :) .. You will enjoy! So much to see!!! I love it!!!!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @cfile thanks for the tip. We've been trying to make sense of their meal "plan" at Universal
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @tinkerbell1112 the beverage you can use on the meal deal anytime too... I would get the meal at the restaurant then later during the day have the butterbeer ice cream and then the next morning when I came back I would get my cup of coffee at Starbucks on the way into the park!
    • tinkerbell1112
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).