Description:
SwL_MBC_6_18Template (THANK YOU!)
tangie_AJC11_parcel01_paper3
prd_winterismagic_pp_01
tangie_SG_madness_2
dinskip_Awesome_LATransfers1_layer05

My photos
    • IntenseMagic
      Beautiful flowers and I love the flow across the page with the circles! Lovely page!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is delightful (as you do!!) the photography is amazing, super creative tale on the template, the elegance and softness you achieved with your choices make it a wonderful page all over!!!!!!!!
      I need to make time to come visit your gallery properly... so great to see you more often around here (as I know your name and pages even though we have never been introduced!) will make time this weekend !!!! [​IMG]
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MamaB
      Awesome use of the template. Your page is beautiful with such a lovely delicate appearance.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      The Pink Dogwood photos are fantastic! I love how you made them into circles flowing horizontally across the page. There is such visual interest here.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I am in love! The photography, the circles, the pink dotted path, the subtle pink stroke on your central photo to mimic the dogwood petals. Awesome!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you for the nice comments everyone. I am especially impressed that mcurtt noticed the little pink stroke I actually meant to have mimic the petals! Good eye!
    • cfile
      This is gorgeous Shar! I love the blending with the blend of the back ground matching those gorgeous photos of the dogwoods... It reminds me of my house growing up as we had 2 pink and 2 white dogwood trees. I love them and this is just gorgeous. I agree with that central circle stroke. breathtaking and a June Froggy Favorite!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).