berniek, Jun 26, 2017
Description:
Credits:
MPM 2017-06 Curious
Allison Pennington - Curious Minds
Paislee Press - Tour Guide
MPM 2017-05 Fling (alpha)
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Beautiful photos!!!! What a great page design and interpretation of the instructions
      berniek likes this.
    • Nemla
      Clever way to interpret the instructions, I love the big papers. Love your photos too by the way.
      berniek likes this.
    • Tree City
      What fun photos--love the WA on top!
      berniek likes this.
    • KarenB
      Really love the angled photos and the design works so well :)
      berniek likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      sooooo beautiful Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the colors, the way you distributed the papers and the gorgeous touch with the circles!!!!!! of course the photos are gorgeous, even more so when you are in them!!!!!! super beautiful page!!!!!!!
      Sending you the coupon now!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      berniek likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty Berniek! I love so much about it: the word art over the top photo, the perfectly placed ric rac behind, even the stitch along the flower paper! Amazing.
      berniek likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Your speed scrap came out so good, Bernie! The pics are gorgeous (so are you!), and your color choices are spot on. Is that your mom? Great smiles! Well done!
      berniek likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Beautiful photos and perfect paper choices! I love how you chose to lay everything out!
      berniek likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      You two look so good. Your way still follows the instructions - enough! :clap
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    271.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).