kirstiegai

MOC Day 23 - First job

MOC Day 23 - First job
kirstiegai, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 23 - if these walls could talk
My daughters first part time job at 13yrs old

I could tell how excited she was when she got her first job at the local Bakery. She couldn't stop talking and jumping around but it wasn't just with excitement, I knew she was also very nervous because she started taking deep breaths and shaking her hands as she was trying to calm herself. When she first put on her work uniform she stood so tall and proud, I could tell that she felt grown up. When she came home with her first pay packet there was more excitement as she talked about what she was going to buy. Her mum told her to just spend her first pay on whatever she wanted but said that every pay afterwards she would have to save most of the money.

Everything by Kate Hadfield
Weekend at home
We go together like
We go together too
Tooth Fairy
Spring Clean
Party Animals
Fast food doodles
Baked with Love
Al Fresco
Cookies for Santa
Comic alpha
MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I love all those fun elements...so perfect for your page!! Congrats to her on her first job. It is really exciting :)
    • MrsPeel
      I'm impressed by looking at your credits only!!!!!!! gorgeous page, as usual, sweet and beautiful journaling, I can imagine her pride and excitement!!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    kirstiegai
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).