Chippi

I See You, Mummy

I See You, Mummy
Chippi, Apr 24, 2017
Description:
April 2017 Blog Challenge Template by Amber LaBau (cropped to 6x4 for pocket pages)
Brave New World by Amber LaBau
Font: MichelleDurheim

Journalling reads:
I found these pictures on my phone. You took them while I was sitting on the floor crocheting. They are fuzzy because you are still learning how to hold it steady and you zoomed right in on my face. Normally these would go straight to the trash, but I realised that these are how you see me. This is me from your point of view, and I love them.
katell, cfile and Serena like this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love that you scrapped these photos imperfections and all... such a sweet treasure to have your child's first attempts at photography. BEST.MOM.EVER!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Serena
      This layout is.. wow!! it's GORGEOUS! I LOVE SO MUCH that you used the photos, they are PERFECT and you are gorgeous!!! The soft colors, the journaling is just as touching, I love love love this!!!!
      Chippi likes this.
    • cfile
      Just gorgeous and beautful. Your heartfelt journaling is so sweet and tender. I am glad you scrapped them. Beautifully done. Gorgeous!!
      Chippi likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      This is so so good on so many levels! It's wonderful that you had that insight to realized how she sees you. What a tender page!
      Chippi likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how you included them! So precious, and I adore them! He totally caught your look of concentration as you crochet!
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Apr 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).