First Night Hadfield

First Night Hadfield
carilyne, Jan 14, 2017
Description:
Credits
Kate Hadfield: We're All Mad Here; Weekend at Home
cfile likes this.
    • gwtwred
      Wow, these costumes are amazing! This looks like such a cool event - I would have loved to have seen it! I love the bold, dark colors that you used in the background here to showcase these photos. The color scheme creates a dramatic tone that matches the theme of the layout. I especially love your eye-catching larger photo on the right as well.
      cfile likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Those are outstanding! Love the drama of the dark background that allows the outfits to steal the show.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      how fabulous!! what an awesome page Cari! Love what you did with the photo blend and then the smaller photos.. the We're all mad heere is perfect for your page. Thanks for playing and good luck!
    • Kate
      Wow, those are amazing costumes! I love how you showcased them against the dark background and used the doodle as the background to your title! Fabulous page! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    carilyne
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    612px
    Height:
    612px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).