IntenseMagic

Week-5-Full

Week-5-Full
    • StefanieS
      Awesome journaling filled spots, love the cute baby smiles and the cat drinking like that. Way to go!
    • scrappyjedi
      Love how you have a great mix of photos and lots of journaling to go along with them. And, oh, my, the kitty drinking out of the faucet!! That is too adorable!
    • RebeccaH
      Are you in Princeton? I was born there, and have family there still!
    • IntenseMagic
      @RebeccaH Yes, I sure am! Born and raised...minus a few years we lived in GA and VA :) That's so cool! I've only met a couple of people in digi who even know where Princeton is lol
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @IntenseMagic My mom grew up in WV -- Matoaka, I believe. I was born in Princeton, but she moved to Ohio after I was born... my grandparents moved to Princeton probably 20-25 years ago. My grandmother is there still, along with my uncle who lives near her. That's so cool to know someone else there too!
      Anyway, earlier I got all distracted by Princeton and totally spaced on actually telling you how awesome your layout is! I've really enjoyed your last few pocket style layouts! I love the date strip down the left side... that is a great idea, and something different than the norm. And your little guy is SUCH a cutie!!
    • cookingmylife
      I agree with you on ticks. I seriously avoid wooded areas.
    • Scrap-therapy
      too cute! I never scrap pocket page and week page which looks totally awesome, Your page is really fun and cool because of the pics and all the little journaling and embellishments. I find it beautiful!
    • destiney1
      i love those black cards with the soft colors. and that baby face! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).