jazzmatazz

A Relaxed Life

A Relaxed Life
jazzmatazz, Apr 19, 2018
Description:
I have really gotten onto an art journaling kick of late, but instead of being grungy, I like my journal pages to be more like illustrations. I have been reflecting on the hectic pace of my family's lives of late, and I realized I need some time to relax. Well, that isn't possible in the near-term, so I thought I would create a scene in which it would be peaceful and a joy to relax. Viola! This layout resulted ...

Thank you so much for looking!

Journaling: "Take time to relax, and let life wash over you"

Credits:
Mac, Greer {Elements}, Carson, Keene, Lennon, Valencia by Rebecca McMeen
Ephemera Stacks by Sahlin Studio
Dream by Natali Designs
Blue Meadow by Lily Designs
iNSD Grab Bag by NewLife Designs
Play Day by Createwings Design

Fonts: Kirvy, Javacom
MrsPeel, Christina W and JenEm like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is gorgeous. I also have gotten into this AJ. I love the lady - I haven't seen her in the store.
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is just so soft and dreamy. Love the diagonal title work and the way it guides the eye towards the subject. Such a relaxing scene, and so peaceful. The sentiment of relaxing and letting life wash over you is so appropriate here. Love!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Li Li Wee
      OMG!!! THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great sentiment, I wish I could do that. Beautiful artwork.
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know, one of the things that get me about the perception of Art Journal is that some people see it as having to be something dramatic and processing pain.... I LOVE making fun ones or something like you have composed here!!!! love the scene you composed! gorgeous colors, beautiful doll, love the detail of those lines giving dimension to the background!! [​IMG]
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Serena
      I love the non-grungy art journaling too and you created such a very cool scene and place here!!!! It's very peaceful and I keep going back up to look at the different details! The birds.. the butterflies, all the little hidden things that if you "stop to let it wash over you" make you feel so much better! Gorgeous colors and I could definitely see this printed and hung up somewhere!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jazzmatazz
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).