mcurtt

2018-MOC#08_Bingo_web

2018-MOC#08_Bingo_web
mcurtt, Jan 22, 2018
Description:
Credits: Scrapping with Liz - Structure & Style Templates#1. One Litle Bird - Hello Friend, This Year. Tangie Baxter - Of Wishes Hopes & Dreams. Just Jaimee - Storyteller Quinn. Pink Reptile Designs - Lovebug, Embrace. Little Butterfly Wings - She is our Super Hero.

Went with the 2nd column down - Two patterned papers, confetti scatters, two lines of journaling, something glittery, wood veneer element.
KittyY and Tangie Baxter like this.
    • cfile
      oh Marilyn what a bright and cheery page! Love all the bright colors in your patterned papers, the circle photo with journaling .. cute little veneer heart and all the paper scatters of stars and hearts.. fab confetti and great page. I see you are the mighty traveler! Lovely page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile Thanks, Christa. We've been to a few places in our life together, hoping to get to Iceland, Australia & New Zealand one of these days. :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt I have always wanted to go to Australia too... don't think that will happen though. New Zealand and Iceland are pretty too. I had 2 friends that recenly went to Iceland in Nove/Dec.. I forget the airlines they went on, but it looked like a new one that was having great deals. Hope you get to go :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      love your page - fantastic!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • willimena
      Love the glorious paper colours and page design that both highlight your colourful photo.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a great photo and I love the way you presented it. The striped paper really accents the stripes of her coat and the colorful fabrics hanging on the line. Interesting design and I think the circle brings the eye right into the photo (something like a bullseye).
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Shivani
      This is so vibrant! Love the confluence of bold patterned papers, the circular photo and the titling around it. Thanks for playing with me!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Oh I love this design, so striking, especially with the shaped text around the circle.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).