New Status Updates

1. angiekey
    angiekey
    I'm not one for recreational pharmaceuticals but staying online after taking Ambien is fun: mystery packages just ... show up at your house!
    1. cfile and bestcee like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. angiekey
      angiekey
      @bestcee - think I should scrapbook it? It really did happen to me once... or twice. :D
      Feb 21, 2017 at 2:15 AM
      bestcee likes this.
    4. bestcee
      bestcee
      YES! You totally need to scrapbook it!!!
      Feb 21, 2017 at 2:20 AM
    5. Tree City
      Tree City
      I'm am just giggling over here!
      Feb 21, 2017 at 8:24 AM
  2. Juliestcyr
    Juliestcyr
    Trying to scrap and read subtitles at the same time! #DepartmentQ #KeeperOfLostCauses
    1. Tree City
      Tree City
      I can NOT scrap with any show that really requires concentration... and subtitles def. require me to at least look at the TV lol. But I added Department Q to my Queue (no pun intended) and will watch when I'm not scrapping. :)
      Feb 21, 2017 at 8:27 AM
  3. angiekey
    angiekey
    4 days post-surgery and I'm doing great! Post-op was today and I'm supposed to take it easy the rest of the week. A prescription to scrap!
    1. jesskab likes this.
  4. klee73010
    klee73010
    Just completed PL 2016. I am shocked, & feeling very accomplished. 2nd completed project so far in 2017, & 1st ever completed PL year!!!
    1. EHStudios, umyesh, angiekey and 3 others like this.
    3. klee73010
      klee73010
      @angiekey support group! lololololol. But seriously
      Keeping it a simpler 6x8/ 2 4x6 prints format really helped. I kept everything in the app. Once i got so far, i was motivated to keep going, because i was so close to done!
      Feb 20, 2017 at 9:51 PM
      Tree City and angiekey like this.
    4. klee73010
      klee73010
      Batch processing is helpful to me... I would do anywhere from a few weeks to 2 months at a time. Started with uploading videos to YouTube, then albums in Google photos, then journaling in Evernote. My process was something like download one week of photos to my tablet, make qr codes of my videos, make layouts in the PL app, copy and paste journaling from Evernote, and then export to dropbox. :)
      Feb 20, 2017 at 9:55 PM
      Tree City and angiekey like this.
    5. klee73010
      klee73010
      My tablet was out of space quickly so while i did the process steps in batches, the actual page making was one week at a time, then i delete the week's photos. The only embellishing i allowed for this year was the weekly word overlay stamps i purchased from OLB "weekly edition"
      Feb 20, 2017 at 9:59 PM
      angiekey likes this.
  5. LeeAndra
    LeeAndra
    This Spring weather can stick around as long as it likes!
    1. IntenseMagic likes this.
    2. IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic
      I agree completely!!
      Feb 20, 2017 at 5:18 PM
  6. bellbird
    bellbird
    volunteering days can be long days - bed is calling me - hopefully i'm worn out enough to sleep properly
  7. bestcee
    bestcee
    Made my enamel pin! That was fun!
    1. Tree City and angiekey like this.
    2. angiekey
      angiekey
      And it is ADORABLE. <3
      Feb 20, 2017 at 8:05 PM
      bestcee likes this.
    3. bestcee
      Feb 21, 2017 at 12:48 AM
  8. Scrap-therapy
    Scrap-therapy berniek
    Looks good, I don't see it yet. I saw Tunnel but was disappointed with the second season. :)
  9. Scrap-therapy
    Scrap-therapy bestcee
    Candies? Who say candies? :D
    1. bestcee likes this.
    2. bestcee
      bestcee
      Chocolate is better, gummies are best!
      Feb 19, 2017 at 5:47 PM
      Scrap-therapy likes this.
    3. Scrap-therapy
      Scrap-therapy
      Hmmm gummies!!!! chocolate is for sure a good treat too... I want to eat the two now! Lol
      Feb 19, 2017 at 5:52 PM
      bestcee likes this.
  10. Scrap-therapy
    Scrap-therapy A-M
    time flies so fast but it would be great if the day were longer for doing scrapbooking!:)
    1. A-M likes this.
  11. Scrap-therapy
    Scrap-therapy
    Why I didn't subscribe early in this lovely community?
    1. MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
    3. Scrap-therapy
      Scrap-therapy
      that's make sense!:) <3
      Feb 19, 2017 at 5:53 PM
      bestcee likes this.
    4. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      same thing I thought after 2 or 3 years buying when I finally decided to mingle!!!!! So glad you are here!!!!
      Feb 19, 2017 at 7:53 PM
    5. bellbird
      bellbird
      LOL ahh don't worry - i find looking forwards more important than always looking backwards
      Feb 20, 2017 at 5:29 PM
  12. RebeccaH
    RebeccaH
    Organizing my downloads folder... it's massive and kind of a hot mess. #havingallthefun
    1. enjoyyourpix and bestcee like this.
    3. RebeccaH
      RebeccaH
      Well, we're about tied then, because so far I've deleted about as many duplicate files!! Somehow my EHD got duplicated on itself, and then my files got all out of order *suspecting hubby had something to do with it*.
      Feb 19, 2017 at 12:31 PM
    4. RebeccaH
      RebeccaH
      Now when I go in the shop, it will tell me I've already downloaded a product with my account, but I can't find it anywhere... I'm getting a bit fed up with not being able to find what I want when I need it. So.... a weekend of trying to get organized.
      Feb 19, 2017 at 12:32 PM
      bestcee likes this.
    5. bestcee
      bestcee
      I hate that! I need to get mine all together again. It just doesn't sound fun.
      Feb 19, 2017 at 5:49 PM
      RebeccaH likes this.
  13. bbymks5
    bbymks5
    Wondering why the movie channels are playing Halloween and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas LOL!
    1. bestcee and RebeccaH like this.
  14. MrsPeel
    MrsPeel
    I maybe getting out of the depressing luck of the past couple of months.the gallery here also lifts my spirits!!!! <3
    1. jesskab
      jesskab
      Love you!!!
      Feb 18, 2017 at 4:01 PM
      MrsPeel likes this.
    2. Tree City
      Tree City
      {{{HUGS}}}
      Feb 18, 2017 at 10:05 PM
      MrsPeel likes this.
    3. angiekey
      angiekey
      You are loved and you are missed, @MrsPeel . The Pad just isn't the same when you're away - it's like it's lost this single ray of sunshine that brings warmth and kindness and love everywhere it lands.
      Feb 21, 2017 at 2:07 AM
  15. Scrap-therapy
    Scrap-therapy
    Hello! I'm not really new here since I shop here for a long time but it's the 1st time I post on the gallery.
    1. klee73010, MrsPeel, A-M and 2 others like this.
    3. Scrap-therapy
      Scrap-therapy
      Thank you ALL ladies for all your kind words, it really touch me and for sure this place looks very friendly and warmhearted! Exactly what I was looking for!:)
      I would like to answer to each of you but don't know how to do (still discovering the site lol).
      Just thank you again and I'm sure I'll be good here!:)
      You rocks!!!!!
      Feb 19, 2017 at 4:36 PM
      bestcee and MrsPeel like this.
    4. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      sending you a message about how to reply to people here or in the foprum, as here wont let me type 400 characters LOL
      Feb 19, 2017 at 7:52 PM
    5. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      so glad you are finding your way!!!! and yes, this place is the very best!!!!!!!
      Feb 19, 2017 at 7:52 PM
  16. AnneofAlamo
    AnneofAlamo
    2 of my boys had circumcision this morning. Snuggling with them for next few days.
    1. MrsPeel likes this.
    3. AnneofAlamo
      AnneofAlamo
      yeah, I think birth would be best. sadly bio moms desire for drugs was more important, she checked herself out hours after birth and took them. They are doing so good today. it was crazy yesterday!
      Feb 18, 2017 at 1:36 PM
      MrsPeel likes this.
    4. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      oh I know ...they are so so lucky to be with you. glad to hear they are better!!!! <3
      Feb 18, 2017 at 1:52 PM
      jesskab likes this.
    5. umyesh
      umyesh
      I'm glad to hear today is going better than yesterday!
      Feb 18, 2017 at 8:58 PM
  17. Eyeore
    Eyeore
    Summer Lovin' having a blast of aircon!
    1. MrsPeel and bellbird like this.
    2. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      you wanna change with me? I m having a blast of very expensive central heating LOL
      Feb 18, 2017 at 11:31 AM
      Eyeore likes this.
  18. bellbird
    bellbird
    Do your kids email you from school? Have enterred a whole new world this year and it feels like the Twilight Zone
    1. MrsPeel, bbymks5 and Scrap-therapy like this.
    3. Scrap-therapy
      Scrap-therapy
      Not yet as they don't know how to use the laptop but I'm pretty sure this day will arrive sooner that I want!:)
      But it's nice to them to think of you even in school!:p
      Feb 17, 2017 at 5:45 PM
      bellbird likes this.
    4. bbymks5
      bbymks5
      I don't know if my middle has the capability to or not, but if she were to ever find out, bet your bottom dollar she'll be emailing me and her dad like crazy!

My four year old has one of my hubby's old iphones that does not have service and she will message him on there and some of the messages are down right funny!!
      Feb 17, 2017 at 8:47 PM
      bellbird likes this.
    5. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      Sarita didn't have a computer until she was almost 15, so no, but she calls me a lot or Facebook messages me...maybe is the same?
      Feb 18, 2017 at 11:32 AM
  19. LeeAndra
    LeeAndra
    Is it a req that every woman on the Bachelor have ridiculously long hair?! I wouldn't make it one day w/o getting stuck in the car door!
    1. MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    2. jesskab
      jesskab
      lol
      Feb 16, 2017 at 7:05 PM
    3. bbymks5
      bbymks5
      This made me giggle!!
      Feb 17, 2017 at 8:43 PM
    4. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      LOL
      Feb 18, 2017 at 11:33 AM
  20. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    I'm in desperate need of a shower! Hopefully Clara will be discharged soon!!
    1. jesskab likes this.
    3. bestcee
      bestcee
      Is she ok?
      Feb 15, 2017 at 10:58 PM
      tkradtke likes this.
    4. tkradtke
      tkradtke
      @bestcee Appendicitis and appendectomy on Tuesday. She seems to be doing really well. They caught it super early. My only paranoia now is that she's been asleep for like 10 straight hours. I'm sure she's just catching up on all of the sleep that she's missed, but it makes me nervous since she never sleeps like this.
      Feb 16, 2017 at 8:57 AM
      bestcee likes this.
    5. bestcee
      bestcee
      Sleeping is good usually. Dh always says that's when the body heals the most!
      Feb 16, 2017 at 11:04 AM